Our culturally relevant curriculum has often been compared to a first year MBA program. Annually, program participants receive approximately 130 hours of education, which consists of 9 monthly six-hour class sessions, over 15 field trips and a series of events that average about 5 hours each.
The ultimate goal of the curriculum is for Wall Street Wizards students to:
- Communicate and demonstrate a rationale for their financial decisions
- To be critical consumers and users of financial products and services.
The Wall Street Wizards Curriculum includes the following:
- Introductory Course
- Level One Survey Course
- Level Two Applied Course
- Level Three Experiential Course
- Math Competency and Enrichment
- Financial and Economic Impact of Current Events
- Case Studies and Group Projects
- Business Plan Competitions
- Speaker Series
- Enhanced Skill Building
- Books and Periodicals